A leader with integrity
The project seeks partnerships development, not concession, adding the public, private and social sectors to achieve true integral participation, without debt, based on interconnection.``
Professor in Postgraduate Studies
April 1, 2016
Professor of Executive Power and Constitutional Regimes of the Postgraduate Course in Law of the UNAM.
Professor Chair of Law
June 5, 2012
He has been the professor of the Chair of Constitutional Law I and II in the Faculty of Law of the UNAM and of International Businesses in the Technological Institute of Superior Studies of Monterrey (ITESM).
April 3, 2012
He is the Author of: "Neonao" Editorial Plaza y Valdés Editores.
Columnist and Collaborator
January 1, 2012
Collaborator of diverse national and foreign publications in the field of foreign trade and economic aspects. Columnist for El Universal, Forbes Mexico, animalpolitico.com and the Mexican newspapers Excelsior and Milenio.
Mexican Council of International Affairs
April 1, 2011
He was selected as a member of the Mexican Leaders of the Future Club of "Líderes de México" and is a member of the Mexican Council of International Affairs.
Child Fund México
February 1, 2011
Member of the Child Fund México Board.
Book: "The Microglobal Era"
November 10, 2009
He is the Author of: "La Era Microglobal" Editorial Plaza y Valdés Editores
Book: "On the way to China"
March 20, 2005
He is the author of: "Rumbo a China" Editorial ISEF.
Book: "China, The New World Factory"
March 24, 2004
He is the Author of: "China, La Nueva Fábrica del Mundo" Editorial ISEF.
Book "Economic Globalization: How to Do Successful Businesses between Mexico and South America"
June 1, 2003
He is the author of "Globalización Económica: Como Hacer Negocios con Éxito entre México y Sudamérica" Editorial ISEF, 2003.
Book: "It started with a letter"
May 3, 2001
He is the author of "Empezó por una letra" by Editorial Letras Vivas published in 2001. Letras Vivas, the other poets of the eriza gang.
- Simón Levy-Dabbah was born in Mexico City and comes from a generation of young people where being an entrepreneur becomes, due to global circumstances, obligatory rather than voluntary.
- Recognized as Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum in March 2013 and global entrepreneur of the World Entrepreneurship Forum. Global Leader of the 2015 World Urban Forum and member of the "Global Agenda Councils" for the transportation planning of the future of the World Economic Forum.
- He is passionate about international business, for what he created 6 years ago, Latinasia, the company he leads today and which has been the leader in the development of investments and exports between Asia and Latin America after having collaborated with the International Institute of Corporate Governance of Yale University, the World Bank and the Agency for International Development and international business companies.
- Founder of the Mexico - China Chair of the UNAM, he was born in Mexico City, he has a degree in Law with a specialty in Foreign Trade, graduated from the Faculty of Law of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
- Among his achievements, we can highlight the establishment of the first Mexican company in Beijing, launching the Aeromexico flight positioning campaign in China, and exporting more than 10 products to that country, as well as representing and developing the promotion of Mexico City and of Chihuahua in China. He is a member of the Advisory Council of the International Commercial Practices Unit of the Ministry of Economy of Mexico.
- He was selected as a member of the Leaders of the Future Club of Mexico and collaborates in various national and foreign publications such as the Foreign Affairs Magazine, the Mexican newspapers Excelsior and Milenio.
- He was a member of the transition team of the elected Head of Government of Mexico City, Dr. Miguel Ángel Mancera Espinosa, who after taking office, appointed him on December 14, 2012, Director of the Parastatal Company of the Government of Mexico City "Quality of Life, Progress and Development for Mexico City"; today PROCDMX S.A. de C.V., "Agency for the Promotion of Investments and Development for Mexico City".
- He was the first Mexican lawyer to obtain his work permit in the People's Republic of China in 2005 to provide services as a lawyer in that country.
- He has worked for the Agency for International Development of the United States in the Diplomatic Mission in Mexico to subsequently work in the private initiative entering the importation of goods originating in Asia.
- He collaborated for the World Bank where he participated in the Global Corporate Governance Forum, organized by the International Institute of Corporate Governance of Yale University.
- He was president of Ideasia Found, the first Investment Fund between Asia and Latin America, was previously Chairman of the Board of LatinAsia company that internationalized Mexican companies, as well as the generation of alliances, attraction of foreign investment and joint ventures between Mexican and Asian companies.
- He has been Vice President of China Holding Investment Group, a group that develops the Real Estate Project "Ciudad Latinoamericana" in China and was Vice President of the Xinhua-Latinasia Council.
- He has been a representative of the Advisory Council of the Commercial Practices Unit of the Ministry of Economy of Mexico.
- He has been an advisor to the Government of the State of Chihuahua and the Government of Mexico City in terms of attracting foreign investment from Asia and China.